Entries are open for 2017
Please subscribe to our Newsletter (which you can find on the right side bar ⇒) to stay up to date with all the information and special offers for the 10th annual Contact Epic.
Please read our refund, late entry, transfer policy before you enter:
- Entries cannot be transferred or rolled over for the following year at any stage.
- No person is permitted to ride under anyone else’s name for any reason at any stage.
- At any time prior to the 31 March you can:
- Withdraw for any reason and request a refund of 75% of your entry fee.
- Change categories (no refund for dropping categories, cost for go up a category).
- Transfer your entry to another person (There is a $10 admin cost for this, we will require an email from you to us for you to receive a special code to make this change).
- At midnight on the 31st of March however we close entries, which for a number of safety, infrastructure and organisational reasons, unequivocally means:
- No late entries will be accepted for any reason.
- All Entries are non-transferable to other athletes.
- Entry fees are non-refundable at this late stage.
The above conditions reflect the entry fees that have been committed to the event infrastructure and management by LMS Events.
LMS Events chooses to forfeit late entry revenue in the interests of organisational and competitor safety priorities.
Pre March 1st
|Post March 1st
|Under 17 yrs, school student Traverse
Please note: You must read and accept the Race Rules and Wavier before you complete an entry.
Enter Online using your PayPal account or your Credit Card:
CLICK HERE TO ENTER NOW